· For best results, remove product from tube and place in freezer for 5 minutes before starting
· For best results, surface should be freshly painted or stained with one day to dry completely and transfer should be applied before waxing or top coat.
· Remove backing from product carefully. The freezer helps prevent the transfer from sticking to the backing.
· Position onto piece, use painters tape if necessary to hold in place. You can also use an exacto blade or box cutter to cut between drawer edges.
· Rub with the tool provided and gently / slowly peel up as each section is completed. Start from one corner and work your way through. If product doesn’t adhere, lay back down and keep rubbing until applied.
· After completely applied, use a soft cloth and burnish the transfer area. You can also very lightly sand with a fine grit sand paper if you want to distress it a bit.
· Apply wax or top coat of your choice as you normally would. We really like general finishes flat out flat or high performance top coat.